Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am all excited and go to open my Melbourne crystal kates and i take them out and the previous owners cold sore medication flies out of the pocket. I know people have gotten jeans with funky stains and stuff but come on. Don't sellers check the pockets prior to selling??

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
poor you :(

i actually got jeans that reeked of smoke, and some other substance I can't define. ,... and after hotwashing them i still smell it :S

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
LOL! That's awful but funny at the same time.
I remember once when I was going through a batch of jeans to sale,
I was looking at one pair to see the condition and a $20 flew out of the back pocket.
Yes! Good thing I check my jeans before listing. :thumbsup

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
i would love it if a $20 would fly out :D but yeah - i def would Lysol spray and hot wash - ick :shake

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah i was so excited to get them and really wanted to try them on but had to just throw then in with the laundry quick. I have sent the seller a message to let her know to please check the pockets in the future as I was a tad grossed out. :shake

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
I won a pair on ebay and never got them, after two weeks of no responses, I opened a claim with paypal three days later I got my jeans and they were the hong kong so they were supposed to have the "dirty wash" but the seller actually sent them "dirty".

I can barely look at them...thinking of the mud and God only knows what the stuff was in the crotch area! Seller told me she bought them off ebay and didn't even "look" at them before relisting.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
grossness! Although it does remind me...a friend of mine used to send out her laundry...well one day she went to pick it up and, in a brown paper bag, placed ever so carefully on top of the clean laundry...was her...ahem..."special toy"...:rofl:rofl:eyebug:eyebug

Can you imagine the peoples' faces when it rolled out??? OK, sorry threadcrap over!:rofl

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
grossness! Although it does remind me...a friend of mine used to send out her laundry...well one day she went to pick it up and, in a brown paper bag, placed ever so carefully on top of the clean laundry...was her...ahem..."special toy"...:rofl:rofl:eyebug:eyebug

Can you imagine the peoples' faces when it rolled out??? OK, sorry threadcrap over!:rofl
;hysterics

·
Registered
8,050 Posts

I bet she was embarrased like no other:rofl

·
Registered
162 Posts
i will never buy pre-owned jeans. i just cant stand knowing someone else wore what im about to wear. thats just me. :ashamed

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Maybe she thought you had herpes and could benefit from her medicine?

LOL kidding.

·
Registered
10,455 Posts

:bigeyes oh my :eek :lmfao:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts