Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
267 Posts
It looks pretty good but i have my doubts. What do you guys think?

Thanks
isnt the datecode supposed to be a different format asiandiva?because I dont see an actual month/year in this one... But I also remember reading that older bags had a different format. since Im no LV pro I have no idea how old this bag is. Come on asiandiva help this member out(and me)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
isnt the datecode supposed to be a different format asiandiva?because I dont see an actual month/year in this one... But I also remember reading that older bags had a different format. since Im no LV pro I have no idea how old this bag is. Come on asiandiva help this member out(and me)
Thanks for the reply. I think she's usually busy during the day.

Yeah it's the date code that kinda put me off as well.

If you're still looking for a messenger bag there is a new one in Damier Graphite called the RENZO. It's worth checking out.

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
LOL yay 6000!

There're 3 different formats of datecodes that I know of. The order was differnt from early 80's. Then the change was somewhere around 83 or 84, then the format changed again in 2007.

ETA: Some special order pieces have datecode that's in totally different format as well.

·
Banned
267 Posts
LOL yay 6000!

There're 3 different formats of datecodes that I know of. The order was differnt from early 80's. Then the change was somewhere around 83 or 84, then the format changed again in 2007.

ETA: Some special order pieces have datecode that's in totally different format as well.
ok and out of the 3 are there any that make no sense like the one above?

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
Special Order datecode can be out of whack. However I have never seen anything like this one here. Not only the font of this datecode is totally wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts