authenticity. There's a pictures shown in the list with its
authenticity card and it's serial number too. I got this from my
ex-fiancee on my b-day, He brought it from Tokyo's Chanel
store".

Does the above info change anything or is it still likely a fake? Thanks :love

· Registered
674 Posts
I am realtively new to chanel-

but here is what I see other than the obvious new seller with a shill bidder problem

I think the card is not comparable to cards found in bags I am sure are authentic, it is dull & the font on the 6 looks not rounded enough on the top.

no mention of a hologram sticker that matches the card number - even rookie chanel owners/sellers are all over this.

the imprinting on the stamp looks incorrect & the stitching looks sloppy.

then there is the seller's response, which just makes it worse - it's a gift from a bf, etc...

and finally, after your above post I did a little research - the number on that card 7244764 is well known to be a number used by counterfeiters here is a link to a LIST by a well known ebayer who helps a lot of folks with their Chanel bags.

I wanted to add - you can google any chanel number & lots of info comes up. google this one & you see all that comes up is links to counterfeiters & Ioffer & info on avoiding this number.

· Registered
14 Posts
I know it's a little late but that looks completely fake. Not only does the stitching, cards, dustbag, etc. look wrong...the interior (especially that leather tag!) looks horrible. I'm no pro at Chanel bags but who ever was top bidder got ripped off.:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.