Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some thing on ebay over 10 days ago (a bout 5 things) and I still haven't gotten them! I paid same day, is mail already really slow? Some of the items I've sent seem to have been much slower getting to people. Just curious.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got an email for two of the sellers the day after I paid saying they were shipping my item and I still haven't received anything. Their ratings are also descent on ebay too. I know mail is always a bit slower (like something you might usually receive in two days you get in three or four) but my packages seem really behind. Also buyers have stated my items have taken a long time to receive. I used the automated system one night and it took 6 days for something I sent priority to Florida and I live in NY... so I was just curious is my P.O. is sucking lol

·
Registered
737 Posts
The same thing is happening to me right now, but I'm just contributing it to the holidays...

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
I started noticing about 2 weeks ago that my packages are taking a bit longer then normal. This always happens around Christmas. There are also lots more lost and stolen packages around this time of year so Sellers, be sure to add insurance if you don't normally.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes, ive been waiting 41 days for a t-shirt off of ebay. The reason for this is not because it got stuck at some post office or something like that it is because I accidently had the package shipped to my old address and when I finally realised that, I went to check my old house ( just 3 houses away :)) and the lady who answered said that she just sent it back to the return address the day before. Thankfully i just got an email from the seller 3 days ago stating he has received my package and has just shipped it so it should arrive either tommorow or early next week.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
I bought a coat from HK and it still hasn't come :(
Then the seller explained it was denied at customs and was sent back for no reason.
So she's shipping it out AGAIN and it's been over a month :cry:

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
I had a package shipped to me priority and it took 2 weeks! Its supposed to take 2-3 days. In the tracking it showed the package going in every direction. Its so weird. I've never had that happen before but I finally got it.

Also, my packages shipped are amazingly slow. It always is this time of year though.

I just got feedback from a girl in Canada that said, "took 2 weeks to get. Maybe the post office messed up."
Uh, you're in Canada & that is actually pretty normal.

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
Then the seller explained it was denied at customs and was sent back for no reason.
I had the same thing happen to me on something I had ordered on strawberrynet.com. :confused:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Wow, I watch too much tv. The first thing that came to mind when you said HK was Hell's Kitchen. :smack :rofl

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
^LOL I ordered a steak and it hasn't come for 1 month!!

Yeah, the seller was nice about it though, she paid shipping out of her pocket gain, but this time EMS so it should be here soon :)

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Same situation, I am also just attributing it to the holidays. I have a package (I believe sent to a forum member, but not entirely sure) that hasn't made it to it's owner in Canada yet...it makes me antsy. And I have several packages I am waiting on from various places that I've been waiting on for almost 2 weeks now.

Where's my INSTANT GRATIFICATION?!?!:rofl

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Yup, got some stuff comin via UPS from the same state, just down south, via priority mail. Ordered on Sunday, still hasn't come.

I'm *hoping* that it's in the mail today...because it's the final piece I need to put one of my guitars back to gether :mad:.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Me too...strange some sellers get items to me fast like 2 days and others, well, let's say they probably had some egg nog or the post office is just slowwwww.

Anyone know how long items take from UK to get to CA?

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
Funny, I haven't noticed any delay either with sending or receiving :IDK I had a Craigslist buyer ship me back a pair of jeans (must have grown out of them over Thanksgiving...I only offered store credit bc she promised to refer all her friends to my site lol) and they arrived in 2 days.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts