Authentic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for posting the same thing again as in new cell phone....iphone? but I think not many will actually see it. I should have opened a new thread :eek:

I loveD my iPhone, which also *changed my life* .. Having been able to connect to wi-fi unsecured networks all over Stockholm was super useful! I had a newborn son sleeping in the pram yet was connected to ebay, forums, weather, currency exchange, photo mailing and etc. wherever I went - cool! However, 2weeks after one year warranty expired, wi-fi stopped working. Firstly, I noticed that the signal of our home wi-fi network became weaker and weaker, and then disappeared altogether.. obviously, the phone couldn't connect to any unsecured wi-fi either. I am not using 3G option as it's way too expensive. The company, we hold a contract with, said as the warranty expired there's nothing they can do.

If the phone would be within warranty, they'd send it to the manufacturer, who would just switch the phone to a new one. However, if the second replacement iPhone had the same problem, no further replacement would be provided to the buyer.

So far all info that I received in the internet about getting wi-fi back, wasn't useful. My iPhone is a simple touch phone now.. almost useless without the ability to connect to internet.. HEEEELP!!!!!

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for replying. My husband was taking steps, as soon as he will get back from work I will ask him and let you know :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts