Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this? It sounds really promising. How do you cover up pimples? I hate putting makeup or concealer over pimples b/c I feel like it slows down the healing process but it's a necessary evil :IDK

CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Invisible Acne Patch has pimple smoothing technology that features the film forming polymer Chitosan PCA. This polymer essentially ""pulls up"" the low points and ""pushes down"" the high points on skin to create a smoother surface. This smooth surface makes it easier to apply makeup. CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Invisible Acne Patch also contains Salicylic Acid, an acne fighting ingredient that helps to unclog pores and prevent clogging by helping the skin´s natural renewal process.

·
Denim Goddess
6,725 Posts
As for the patch really helping the zit, I have tried them and they are not a miracle product in my book. I have not tried the one you are talking about though.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooh, what did you use? Does it work like an invisible band-aid so that makeup/concealer can glide over more easily?

·
Denim Goddess
6,725 Posts
I forgot what kind it was I used, but it was a clear patch that was made out of some type of plastic. The one I used didn't really conceal it, maybe perhaps in a dark bar, but for the daytime you could tell it was there.

It is possible that they are better now than when I tried them years ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts