Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Impruv derma cream is an advanced moisturizing formulation for dry, sensitive skin. A unique Derma Membrane Structure helps restructure lipids in the stratum corneum to maintain normal barrier function and prevent furture moisture loss. Penetrates deep into the stratum corneum for long-lasting, deep-layer hydration. Specially formulated for even the most sensitive skin, it is non-irritating, non-comedogenic, non-stinging and hypoallergenic. Contains no dyes, perfumes or preservatives.

A rich formulation for silky-smooth skin. Ideal for children and adults. Daily use provides relief by rehydrating and improving the skin's ability to retain moisture, resulting in softer, smoother and healthier skin.
Just started using this and I LOVE it. I was on a hunt for a moisturizer that would help my dry skin for the longest time. I tried this and fell in love the first time I put it on. It moisturizes without being greasy and leaves your skin feeling supple. Best of all, it is fragrance free. I don't like to smell my face cream. You can also use it on your body. I love it for my face but I didn't like it as a hand cream. Have not tried it on my body.

5 stars

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Where'd you get it geebs? I've heard of it but never used it.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Shoppers has it for 16.99 and I think you can get it at any other drug store. I don't know about the US though.

Edit: It seems like it's not available in the US because everything I found on it was from Canada.

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Booo! My dad has extremely dry skin and most stuff gives him a rash:( He's going to try German Nivea tonight and see how that does for him.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
INGREDIENTS
Water; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Glycerin; Pentylene Glycol; Coconut Oil; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Shea Butter; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Squalane; Carbomer; Sodium Carbomer; Xanthan Gum; Ceramide 3.

DIRECTIONS
For External Use Only. Daily use provides deep rehydration, improving the skin's ability to retain moisture and resulting in softer, smoother, more supple and healthier-looking skin. Apply liberally anywhere skin feels dry, chafed or chapped, or as directed by your physician. Absorbs quickly and completely.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still loving this. I bought Avene and used that for a short while but I went back to my lovely Impruv because it's just so awesome. Since it's warmer now I just use less. A little goes a long way.

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
I can now say I'm officially in LOVE with this...perfect for my winter skin, esp. when using Taz! :love
and :lovegeebs, too!

·
Registered
841 Posts
^ Where'd you get it Jess?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts