Authentic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw them at Nordstrom's Rack over Thanksgiving. They were grey, they were bell bottoms that had the triangle pieces of fabric sewn in to make it reallyballoon out. Also, there was a visible hem that looked like it had been ripped out. There was also paint splattered on the jean. I've gone to 7FAM website and various other places and cannot find anything like them. Any ideas?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
grrr, I've seen them before and I know which style you're talking about. Now, where did I find them? I'll search and see if I can find it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
omg hahaha i just got them! both the belgrade dojos and the bellbottoms. i can't decide which to keep! i have a pair of 29's i got for 99.99 + tax if you wanted to take for the price i bought (we have 9.75% tax here :( ) ? i found those first and got them intending to alter cuz i loved them so much lol. then i found my size later. I'll probably be roaming through another nordstrom rack soon friday if you wanted me to check on other sizes. i <3 belgrade washes!!! :jumping

·
Registered
174 Posts
ok ok here we go hahah sorry t hey are only iphone pics (wish i had the s already!) ;9

EDIT: still big pics haha resized!

gonna return these by friday i think so lemme know if anyone wants ;9

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
^ Holy crap those are large pics! :eek:

No silly, I meant pics of you wearing the jeans! :madbeating :rofl

You can always list a thread in the mall stating that you are returning them on Friday if there's no interest. :thumbsup

·
Registered
174 Posts
ah darn it the pics are still huge! i kinda loaded them on tiny pic and left hahahah i'll post my pics up again later lol. i a dork:madbeating

·
Registered
174 Posts
ok finally got a chance to load these heheheh i forgot the bellbottoms were 27, the dojos are 26. which one looks better? i'm also really short so they will have to cut off the blue part at the bottom :(

bellbottoms:

dojos:

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
^Honestly, I think they both look too big on you. :eek: The flares especially. I do like the fit of the Dojos better, but I still think you're swimming in them a bit. Neither pair flatters your cute figure to the fullest extent, imo. :eek: Are you sure you're not a size 25? :magwink

You should definitely look into Lexie Dojos - they're have a shorter inseam and are cut for a petite frame. The fit and fading are more proportional to shorter legs, so the knee break actually hits at your knee, and the fading looks much better too. I have a few pairs and they fit so much better than regular Dojos. Plus, it's a pain in the ass hemming Dojos because of the wide leg, and it won't look quite right (the side seams won't match up) if you have to hem more than 1-2 inches. I speak from experience. :eek:

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. :eek: I think you have a great figure but the jeans aren't really doing you justice, imo. :)

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
^:yes You are teeny tiny and need to size down. :) The jeans are cute--can you exchange them for a smaller size?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I think both pairs are big, and I agree about sizing down. The dojos look like they fit you better, but I think you should at least try a size down.

It sucks that you have to hem the bell bottom pair, I love them on you! I don't know how you could hem them without them looking weird. :IDK

I think you are smaller than you think! :magwink

Fwiw, I've hemmed 3.75" off a pair of dojos and they lined up perfect. I couldn't fold hem though; there was so much fabric that the jeans basically stood up on my feet, if that makes sense. Had to chop the extra off. :(

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
LOL at the excess length! I've had a few pairs do that to me as we!.

I think the first pair is way to big for you. I also think the second pair is bit big and not the most flattering due to it seeming big, but that may also be the length. I think you might be more of a 25 :magwink You have such a cute, tiny figure! Show it off!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
haha! thanks everyone! this makes my decision a lot easier lol! i actually fit random 25's that are extra stretchy but the rest are pretty tight and uncomfy usually. i do try to find lexie's but i don't see them that often :( hopefully i'll find a pair of one of these in 25 at another place hehehhe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts