Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got into Connecticut College early, so I already know I'm going there!

It's such a relief, all my friends have to wait until late March!

:D

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
my friend got into NYU early and I am hella jealous. I am one of those waiting until March.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Congrats, it's a great feeling to know, isn't it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
now you can slack off for 5 month
lol, i slacked off 4 years. congrats on the acceptance! i just finished my first semester of my freshman year and boy was it a ride. make sure to live senior year to the fullest though, its hella fun. ugh, cant believe i just said hella.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^ lol you know it's hella cool! :jumping

congrats OP! it's a very relieving feeling to know where you're going.. and like peple have been saying - you can totally slack off now :D it's the best feeling knowing you can do that and it doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
711 Posts
congrats! its such a great feeling knowing that nothing else in high school matters anymore once accepted to college. once i got into texas, i pretty much stopped showing up to class :/ but don't slack off too much if you're taking AP tests! i didn't do so good on my calc one because i stopped going to that class the second half of senior year

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Congrats!!! I wish I had done early acceptance way back when...I stressed out all through the spring trying to figure out where I should go. My senior year was NOT fun.

Now, relax and enjoy the rest of the year! You deserve it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts