Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Get rid of them - they don't flatter you

Votes: 9 40.9%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the poll has been posted. You can be honest - I think they're too low for me and a bit too tight. (I never have luck w/diesel - I think I have too much ass)
Lowky B.C. 60B

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Keep! I want these so bad and yes they will stretch!!!

I love the cut and wash of these! I will say if you do want to resell you can get a pretty good chunk of money, but I would have kept them if they had fit me like that!

·
Registered
761 Posts
uhh you are a really hot mom. those jeans look beautiful on you

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
:twitch...honeycombs....too far.....below knee....:twitch

Aside from that minor personal pet peeve of mine, I say you keep them. :magwink

·
Registered
145 Posts
Baby got 'back'! (in a good way) But seriously, I like these jeans and I think you wear them well. As another forum member said, they will stretch out a bit. Give them a chance... :headspin

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
honestly, i don't think they flatter you as well as others that you've posted and that honeycomb thing bugs me too lol!

but you are a serious hot mamma! :love

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Keep! You look hot in them

I wish I could find a 24

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Keep! You look hot in them

I wish I could find a 24
Heh, I have a 24 and wish now that I'd gotten a 25 :) But I only want the 25x30 because the leg is shaped better than the longer inseam ones even when they are hemmed.

Edited to say to Tiffany- I like them on you, but if they arent comfy or you feel like your but is going to fall out, you probably won't wear em, so sell. I've seen you in sexier pairs...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Those look great, keep them! They'll definitely stretch out.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Heh, I have a 24 and wish now that I'd gotten a 25 :) But I only want the 25x30 because the leg is shaped better than the longer inseam ones even when they are hemmed.
If you ever decide to sell, please let me know :magwink

Sorry to hijack your thread, Tiffany!

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
Again, the honeycomb bit is sort of a personal thing. Those who visit the dry forums know that they develope at the joint of the knee, created and faded by the flexing of said joint. And for those who know much about the nature of denim wear, honeycombs that rest in the middle of the calf muscle of the wearer....well they look terribly silly. :IDK

Pity is, you see it all the time on super expensive designer jeans. Makes me question the attention to detail attributed to these self-proclaimed hand-sanded "authentic" washes. :roll The fact that these are Diesel, whose washes I considered pretty realistic, is sort of surprising.

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
^I have the same pair....and the honeycomb hits me in the right spot...you have to have the right inseam to begin with. Mine are a 36 inseam i believe and for flats i need at least a 34. If the inseam is waaaay long, they are absolutely going to have the honeycombing in the wrong spot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts