Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My birthday just passed on August 2nd. I was stuck at home all by myself sick as a dog. BUT on a brighter note....my mom is buying me a Speedy for my birthday. I thought I wanted the Azur but now I'm not sure. I also really like the Mini Lin Speedy in Dune. Whichever I get, I know I'm going to use it a lot. Please help me decide. Which is more durable? If you have either of these bags, please tell me the pros and cons of each!!! I'm confused!

·
Registered
86 Posts
That'll be a nice present! I personally like the Azur Speedy.It'll be more durable and easier to clean if it ever gets dirty.Mini Lin Dune is almos impossible to clean. Let us know which one you decided to get and get well soon!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
My vote is azur too. Congrats!!! What a nice mom. My birthday is next week and my mom is buying me a stethoscope. Haha.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Are the handles for the mini lin less likely to patina?

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
Im not sure :IDK but my gf has had the black one for a while and nothing! My azur has become a nice honey color, which I love but dirt is easily attracted to the handle more on my azur than my mono handles.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Mini Lin in Dune imo is more versatile, the color is easier to go with outfits, and the handles don't patina like azur's. I am not sure about azur speed with patina handles... just doesn't quite go dark brown handles with a white/grey bag.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I have the damier and the mini lin in dune and the damier seems more durable. The fabric in the mini lin is very light and it seems like it will show more signs of wear if I use it heavily. :magwink

I don't know about the azur, though. I think it's more "sensitive" cause of the handles.

·
Registered
616 Posts
i personally think the azur is cuter! but either way you're a very lucky girl :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Azur is nice... more feminine :)

Mini Lin is impossible to clean and if it gets stained on the exterior, you will be really upset

For Azur, because its canvas, on the outside its less likely stained by drinks/coffee/milk..etc, but it does attract dust but from far its still very nice even its is abit dirty. But for mini lin, if its stained by something white (i.e. milk... paint..etc), its very difficult to remove.

Therefore azur is the better choice :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts