Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought of a helpful idea we could maybe try to implement. When you post in the what sfam are you wearing today thread, it would be awesome if you put the style number next to it, and maybe even a picture. Having the style number is really helpful because it increases the helpfulness of search, and can help people find things easier and see them :) Thoughts?

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
I think that's a really good idea and would definitely help members find what they're looking for when they need examples on color and fit. :thumbsup

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
I definitely agree. It would be another resource to match style #s to names. Not that the guide isn't awesome of course!

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics of just the jeans I assume? Not us in them, right? :eek: I assume you want to put them in the guide?

Sounds like a really good idea to me. :D :thumbsup
Yeah, maybe just a quick pic from anywhere. Even a copy of the guide pic

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
i like the fit and style number idea, i think that would be super helpful ;score

also the full name not just the three / four letter code would be helpful

oh and how about your tts and what size your wearing in that style

pics are gonna take a lot more time :eek: maybe too much time :IDK

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
^ def easy .... unless you should have sized up one :rofl

·
Registered
434 Posts
I was just looking at that thread today, and I went to the style/pic guide to see what a pair looked like. It's a great idea!!

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Super useful and excellent idea!

Should we start a new WAYWT thread with the style number, wash name, sizing, and any pics if available?

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
I like that idea.

The only problem I have with the huge threads is having to scroll pages and pages to find what I'm looking for. A monthly thread would work better IMO, but it could be just my problem.

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So you want to start a new thread? sounds good

I don't know about monthly. I think a thread like this is really more for the searchability, and the likelihood of going back pages and pages to read them all is kinda low imo

1 - 20 of 36 Posts