Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So awhile ago I had these A's up for sale...and then I committed the cardinal sin of trying stuff on from the sale pile :twitch Upon realizing that they fit really well in the butt and thighs, I eventually decided to keep them! But for the past couple months I haven't found the time to alter the waist. Well, my mom got me a sewing machine on her trip here this weekend, so I decided to finally alter them! I'm a total noob with the machine though so I just ended up darting them by hand. What do you think? Not bad for a noob I hope :)

yaaaay!

Oh yeah, please excuse the hair and other nastiness. I'm kinda hungover and didn't feel like blowdrying after my shower!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
i wish i could alter waists as well :D

they look awesome!! Tahiti, yay!! great choice :)

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Very pretty! Good call to pull them out of the sell pile. :)

I need to learn how to dart...did it take a long time? Most of my jeans end up being too loose in the waist after wearing for about a minute. I've just been wearing a belt. :twitch

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Those look great on you, I wouldn't sell them either:magwink

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Those look great on you. No way should those have been in the sale pile.

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
my gawd woman :love i am so jealous of your booty ;score so glad you didn't sell them they are gorgeous on you and supa comfy too :magwink

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
The jeans look great, and I am pleasantly surprised your domicile is nice and NEAT:magwink:rofl

·
Registered
473 Posts
Those look beautiful on you:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts