Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...because then I wouldn't have had to put these down...:cry:cry:cry

I got off work early and went to NR since it's 5-10 minutes from the office. Too bad I am penny pinching. :( I know $80 isn't very expensive, but I'm not supposed to spend money on anything that's not completely necessary. These pictures are making me sad. :twitch

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I Know exactly how you feel :(

very pretty though :(

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
I know I shouldn't say this, but they are perfect on you. The pockets are amazing too. Is there a pair you could sell for these? I love them on you.

Also, I :love your flats.

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
I feel the same way -- I want to tell you how amazing they look on you, but I also want to say, hey you don't need them because you have a wonderful collection already.

Sorry, have to say they look amazing on you!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
80 is a really good price for those IMO, if i were you i would snag em! :love

but i am in the same boat as you on saving money so i know its tough :(

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ugh, I regret not buying them even though I'm proud that I was able to release my death-grip on them.

My BF offered to buy them as my birthday present (its in a month), but I feel guilty because he just bought me plane tickets. Dang conscience! And saving for grad school! I am paying $140 to take the GRE! :mad:

Also, I :love your flats.
They're Steve Madden and getting tired. :jumping

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe I'll go look for them again tomorrow. :twitch My BF is getting on my nerves tonight and I feel less guilty...

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They probably won't be there tomorrow. :madbeating I didn't hide them or anything. My mom was like, "What were you thinking?"

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
I'd consider those "completely necessary." I am doing some serious penny pinching, but just bought three pairs this week that I found "completely necessary" :whistle

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
^^I do that too.
Those look great! You didn't happen to find any of those in 26/27 did ya? :D
BTW, what is your inseam? You don't have to get those hemmed?!

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
They look great on you!!! Get your mom and your BF to go halfsies for you. :devil Spread the guild around :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts