Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has never happened to me before. I feel strange posting on the forum, but the assholes stole my cellphone along with my cash and I have no way of talking to anyone else!

I actually stopped by a friend's house earlier tonight after calling the police. I, of course, reported my phone as stolen to AT&T. So I call from a pay phone a little while later to make sure the phone has been disconnected, AND ONE OF THE GUYS WHO ROBBED ME ANSWERED! Can you believe this? I called back a little while later and the phone is going straight to voicemail, so I can only guess that he took out the SIM card or threw the phone out the window.

AT&T's automated service says the phone had already been turned off. Nope. That's not what happens when I dial.

I don't even care about the $120 bucks that was stolen (small price to pay after having two pistols pointed at your stomach). But I swear. The phone pisses me off! Why the hell are they still using my phone! They answered it!

Sorry. I had to let go with someone. Obviously without any phone I feel pretty cut off. I know this doesn't seem like a normal reaction. But the worst is behind me. Thank God! Now I just don't have any way of communicating with the outside world (personal or business) for the next couple of days. (I'm buying an AT&T Track Phone tomorrow to use until the replacement is mailed to me). Instead, some felon is driving around speed dialing his friends on my phone. Ughh.... :madbeating

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I am so glad that you are not hurt...what a scary experience. Most robbers keep the cell phone so they can make long distance calls and then ditch the phone but the nerve of that guy to answer!:eyebug I'm sorry.

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
Whoa. What area were you in? Were you just walking along somewhere and they came up to you? Very, very shitty. I hope they get caught. I'm sorry this happened to you :shake

·
Banned
710 Posts
damn, sorry to hear that. it's pretty sad that two people are willing to take a persons life for 60 fucking dollars apiece. fucking crackheads. can the police track down where your phone is if they still have it?

eta: where do you live?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
WOW, how traumatic!! Glad you're okay though!!

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
Hey Michael, this really sucks. It could not have happened to a nicer guy. I am glad you are not hurt.

Michael, do you have a Mic, or perhaps you could buy one for your computer and use skype to make calls or something else similar. At least in the meantime you will be able to have some communication until you get your phone.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
I am sorry about your phone and the entire frightening experience, but pal you have a helluva lot to be thankful for.
It cost you a cellphone and $120, instead of possible death and/or massive stomach injuries & a possible future colostomy bag from a gunshot to the abdomen.

Cellphones are cheap.
You will get another one in a day or so.:thumbsup

You are competely whole.:thumbsup

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
That is horrible and so scary. But at least you are okay. :) Everyone is right, a cellphone can be replaced...you cannot.:( I hope they get caught.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Wow that is freaking scary. I'm glad that you're safe. Phones can be replaced just be thankful that you're still alive. I hope they catch those ass whipes.

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Holy crap :( I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm soooo glad you are safe!!

They didn't take your wallet with your ID and all that? I hope not, those things are a pain to replace. Honestly sounds like druggie idiots :(

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
OMG...how scary! I'm glad you are OK and they didn't hurt you! I'm very sorry this happened to you. :(

1 - 20 of 76 Posts