Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Question: Do you like the jeans?

Potential answers:

Yes: Then wear them, and enjoy them. :thumbsup

No: ...Then why did you buy them?

Only if everybody else does too: :madbeating:madbeating:madbeating

The clothes don't make the man, the man makes the man.
lol YES I love TRUE RELIGIOUS JEANS!! I have 8 pairs!!

Whenever we see people wearing Ed Hardy shirts they always try to act like a gangsta and think they are the coolest thing on this earth.... thats why i got offensive when my friend said i dress like them...

lol. :)

·
Registered
36,827 Posts
lol YES I love TRUE RELIGIOUS JEANS!! I have 8 pairs!!

Whenever we see people wearing Ed Hardy shirts they always try to act like a gangsta and think they are the coolest thing on this earth.... thats why i got offensive when my friend said i dress like them...

lol. :)
but now you're doing the same thing, only with Ed Hardy; ie. "people who wear xxx act like yyy and are zzz". :magwink

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Since I wear True Religion, I'm proud to be a douchebag!

·
Registered
1 Posts
One of my friends said that i shouldnt wear TR cause they make you look like a douchebag like those guys at the bar wearing ED Hardy Tshirts!!! Please tell me it aint so!!
It’s in the ED Hardy and Affliction category of clothing that is popular amongst Dbags. I have only known one guy who wears them and he was a complete super Dbag. You might not be a Dbag but people may see your clothes and think otherwise.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts