Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of my friends said that i shouldnt wear TR cause they make you look like a douchebag like those guys at the bar wearing ED Hardy Tshirts!!! Please tell me it aint so!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
forget the friends. theyre idiots. tr is a great brand for jeans

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Question: Do you like the jeans?

Potential answers:

Yes: Then wear them, and enjoy them. :thumbsup

No: ...Then why did you buy them?

Only if everybody else does too: :madbeating:madbeating:madbeating

The clothes don't make the man, the man makes the man.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
lol the age old debate am I a douche bag because I wear ________. Which came first the douche bag or the clothes?

Well it doesn't matter what you wear. The brand haters will continue to hate. As you can see they have found there way into this thread already. These fashion "elitists" will tell you this or that makes you look like a douche bag but then they themselves are wearing things that other people claim are douchy. So aren't they just a bunch of douche bags calling a bunch of other people douche bags?

The whole debate is fucking retarded and a moot point if you ask me. Give it up already and let people wear what ever they want. Who gives a shit what some random person in high school or on ______ forum or where ever says. People who wear Bape and Evisu call people who wear TR and R&R Douchebags, People who wear TR & R&R call people who wear Bape and Evisu Douchebags, People who wear "knockoff" Julius and Rick Owens jackets call people who wear TR/R&R douchebags even though they are wearing "knockoff" jackets of a brand they think is better then TR/R&R. People who used to wear Diesel but now wear Dior call people who still wear Diesel douchebags.

What ever these people can do in their own minds to justify making themselves feel better about themselves.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
lol the age old debate am I a douche bag because I wear ________. Which came first the douche bag or the clothes?

Well it doesn't matter what you wear. The brand haters will continue to hate. As you can see they have found there way into this thread already. These fashion "elitists" will tell you this or that makes you look like a douche bag but then they themselves are wearing things that other people claim are douchy. So aren't they just a bunch of douche bags calling a bunch of other people douche bags?

The whole debate is fucking retarded and a moot point if you ask me. Give it up already and let people wear what ever they want. Who gives a shit what some random person in high school or on ______ forum or where ever says. People who wear Bape and Evisu call people who wear TR and R&R Douchebags, People who wear TR & R&R call people who wear Bape and Evisu Douchebags, People who wear "knockoff" Julius and Rick Owens jackets call people who wear TR/R&R douchebags even though they are wearing "knockoff" jackets of a brand they think is better then TR/R&R. People who used to wear Diesel but now wear Dior call people who still wear Diesel douchebags.

What ever these people can do in their own minds to justify making themselves feel better about themselves.
:thumbsup

Simply donning a shirt or a jacket or a pair of pants does not have the ability to change a person.

·
Registered
252 Posts
No matter what, someone in the world is going to think what someone is wearing is "douchebagish" I guess. I don't mind ed hardy too much, IMO its just the people who buy the fakes and try to act better than me. thats a douche bag to me

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
IMO :magwink he doesn't want the girls looking at YOU. Especially if it means she was looking at your @ss! :eyebug :magwink :magwink
I(we I think I can safely say) appreciate your love for one of the best choices in denim out there :thumbsup
Go with it...hopefully your 'buddy' will someday open his eyes :bigeyes If not, let the girls keep looking your way :whistle

I'm one of those people that wears whatever i want...don't care about age appropriate...I've even been known to wear a skirt over jeans! So my opinion might not mean a whole lot, but there you have it :headspin

·
Registered
36,827 Posts

mike, one of your best posts ever...and that's saying a lot. :thumbsup :love

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
43,462 Posts
TIME FOR SOME VIDEO!!! FUN!

IT'S ALL HOW YOU REPRESENT YOURSELF PEOPLE! :woohoo:jumping

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jJWQkVgDs4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jJWQkVgDs4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
244 Posts
Oh :bigeyes - it goes both ways - I know alot of people that are already douchebags and wish they could afford to wear TR..... I say no matter, each to his own :smoke

·
Registered
2,365 Posts

So true that bape/evisu hating on TR/R&R mustve been from the bapetalk forums wasnt it? :rofl

1 - 20 of 27 Posts