Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wish i knew about this site earlier. i'm new to purchasing highend denim. just recently started buying them and have only bought 7fam. decided to expand and try different brands. saw some on ebay. just purchased without looking researching [dumbmove!]:madbeating
i think i bought two pairs of fake R&R's from ebay.
can someone please verify??

and if they are fake. how can i get my money back??

thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Both fake.

If you bought them on ebay you can ask the seller for a refund or file a dispute as long as it has been less than 45 days.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
darn i really wish i had known about this site earlier! now i have to go through the hassle of getting my money back. the price it was too good to be true. thanks!

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
welcome to AF :)
most of us are here b/c we have purchased fakes at some point too. hope you get your money back fast!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Carol!

so i emailed the seller yesterday morning. i was very nice about it.
said that i received it. thanked him for the fast shipping. and then told him that they the jeans he sold me were counterfeit and that i'd like a full refund. i even told him that maybe he didn't know they were counterfeit.
and he didn't respond so i ended up filing a dispute this morning.
he said on the paypal dispute comments
"The items are as described in the eBay listing and this is a "not as described" case. There were good pictures provided so buyers could see what they are purchasing."

i realized AFTER I bought the jeans that they were fake and that the emoda tag even said henlee instead of taylor [imsuchadummy] but i guess all i really wanna know is

will paypal go in my favor because they are fakes? or will it be my fault?because the evidence is there in the pictures that they are fake even though i didn't realize that until i bought them.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
You can't sell fakes on eBay so even if you knowingly bought fakes its against policy. They won't rule in his favor because his pictures were clear enough to accuately show the fake jeans

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
EBAY has a very strict policy against selling fakes! They will rule in your favor.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^ you're pathetic.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^ oh he wouldn't know, Peter. He doesn't even own a pair and is suddenly the expert on R&R while the rest of us are "freaks"

·
Registered
149 Posts
Aw. That's pathetic. Why don't you buy one from a retailer or direct from the website? Less hassle.
What a idiot, you can buy your retailed price jeans, and we could probably get 2 pair at the same price you paid for one :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow thanks everyone! it's good to be reassured! i'll be smarter about these things next time! haha

Aw. That's pathetic. Why don't you buy one from a retailer or direct from the website? Less hassle.
and i didn't buy them from a retailer/direct because they're sold out in those cut/wash.

and like some people said. why would i want to buy it at retail price when i can get more for my money??

·
Registered
231 Posts
^I hope your claim goes well. I am very thankful for finding this forum! I've been able to buy denim/washes that I can't even find in stores! AF is the ish.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks! claim went in my favor. just checked right when i got home!
now i have to send the jeans back and i'll get a refund.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts