Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LEXIES!!!

I first met lexie thanks to JudynJacob, who actually had them in stock when I bought...she was introduced to me in the Light Caribe wash, which is gorgeous and versatile. Fit was amazing, fading actually faded at the right places, and the inseam is just right for flats or a kitten heel. I don't know if I'm imagining this, but the back pockets seem to be placed a little better on the lexies, too.

I was then lucky enough to find her sister in the Light Mercer wash through Daily Denim...another score! A beautiful dressy wash and again, great fit.

I think both run a bit big, as I did a 26 in both and they were snug right out of the box but then stretched to a perfect fit.

Now I need Minnesota, and the new Dojo!!

Petite gals who have an inseam of 31.5 or under, you need to get a pair of these!!

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The point of this post was to tell you petite people to buy these, not to post my butt. :rofl
It's nothing special compared to most of the others on the forum, promise.
Back to Lexies...you guys all need a pair!

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
We want pics:(

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
yes pics pls!! glad you love them!!

i'm so sad mine didn't work for me. I loved the proportions and fit, just needed another 1/2 to 1 inch on the inseam :cry

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^See Nola's post on magic inseam stretching...you could totally get that much, I bet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts