Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Denim Goddess
6,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only places I can get designer jeans is a small store in one of our malls or other small boutiques with limited brands. I went to Houston this past week and visted the Galleria and I found Heaven in Nordstrom or Saks...I can't rememeber :D

I didn't buy anything but I touched everything :jumping I made my cousin take a pic, he thought is was cute I was a jean freak :p

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Awesome! I love going to our big high-end department stores here! Walls of denim = :drool:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
That's great, that would be me if I made it to a B&M store. There's a little boutique here, but that's all retail. Closest Nordie's or anything like that is about 1 1/2 hours away, down in the Baltimore area :cry

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
That's so cool! We don't have any good stores around here either. The closest is Dallas and that is 3 hours away!

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Cute pictures! I left my tiny home town and did some shopping of my own in Hotlanta! Bloomies at Perimeter Mall had the best selection by far!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Cute pictures! I left my tiny home town and did some shopping of my own in Hotlanta! Bloomies at Perimeter Mall had the best selection by far!
Bloomies is the BEST store for jeans!!!

Char I totally understand what you mean!! When i came to Dallas I thought I died and went to heaven!

I spent this weekend hanging out at Northpark Mall touching all the designer boots and shoes.

I became orgasmic around all the Gucci!

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
:eyebug :eyebug :eyebug :eyebug I want to go and touch. :love

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
:headspin I would be ecstatic too!!! I love that last pic!
We have one store in Sydney that stocks TR, Paige and SFAM and I grab everything in my size and try them on and walk out without buying anything :rofl just too expensive!

Treasurehoard, you need to take a pic of your apartment... dump all the jeans on the floor lie flat on your back and make jeans angel (think snow angel but jeans)!

·
Registered
43,462 Posts
:headspin I would be ecstatic too!!! I love that last pic!
We have one store in Sydney that stocks TR, Paige and SFAM and I grab everything in my size and try them on and walk out without buying anything :rofl just too expensive!

Treasurehoard, you need to take a pic of your apartment... dump all the jeans on the floor lie flat on your back and make jeans angel (think snow angel but jeans)!
then you must see this -> http://www.authenticforum.com/general-discussion/19539-af-march-jeans-madness-contest.html?highlight=march+madness

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Damn the pics aren't loading on my work comp, hopefully I can see it at home - but I can just imagine (I think :twitch)!!! WOAH!
Yay, Nola you won the guessing comp!

Edit: just read the above... Mike will have to do another photo shoot :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts