Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,018 Posts
Erin (Numero10) has a great KS collection -- show us pics, Erin!!

I only have three KS bags -- a black Sam, a gray mini shopper, and the Nylon Messenger. Love 'em both!

I am dying for a black Medium Shopper. Someone please find me one! (*not* the baby bag!)

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
i love my nylon messenger! i've had it for 7 years and it's traveled the world with me and one of my friends who borrowed it :D

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Erin (Numero10) has a great KS collection -- show us pics, Erin!!

I only have three KS bags -- a black Sam, a gray mini shopper, and the Nylon Messenger. Love 'em both!

I am dying for a black Medium Shopper. Someone please find me one! (*not* the baby bag!)
hahaha... yeah I was actually planning on taking another collection picture sometime soon. It might be bigger than last time I took a shot but I'm not sure because I have sold off a few...

Anna, I'll help find your shopper ;)

I'm glad someone posted in here.. it was looking mightly lonely :(

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I love KS but only have a messenger/diaper bag and a wallet. I had a backpack that I sold & now I miss. :(

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Will someone post pics of a nylon messenger? I have one in this powder blue color, but I bought it before I knew that KS was faked.
Also, how do you clean the nylon bags?

I have 2- one from Erin (which I love) & the nylon messenger.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I'll post some pictures for you Jess or if you want to send me a close up of your tag I can tell you if its real or not. The good thing is the black messenger bags were heavily faked. The counterfeiters really didn't bother as much with the other messenger bag colors, especially the rare colors like the columbia blue (which it sounds like you have). :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts