Authentic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
I don't really understand the point of this thread. Is OP upset that someone bid on his jeans? If he wanted more for the jeans, why not set a bin?

$40 is a very reasonable price for used and out-dated jeans.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
i'm basically with everyone else. the market is what ultimately decides the price, if she can pull a profit, great. imo she isn't going to get that kind of cash anytime soon from a pair of used 784s

i sold a pair of those in that exact size a few months back and waited 3 weeks to get 85

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I am pretty sure this thread dates back to a few weeks ago, when we were discussing this seller....... I pretty much decided that free enterprise is what this country is based on, so have at it....I won't buy them from her at inflated prices... but I also won't buy a Jaguar for 100k when it is in reality a 30k Ford Taurus w/ a different body shell... Just like anything, something is worth whatever YOU are willing to pay for it!!!!!!!!But, to each their own................. I'm just jealous that I can't find a pair of Zathans in my size for $43..... F it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I am pretty sure this thread dates back to a few weeks ago, when we were discussing this seller....... I pretty much decided that free enterprise is what this country is based on, so have at it....I won't buy them from her at inflated prices... but I also won't buy a Jaguar for 100k when it is in reality a 30k Ford Taurus w/ a different body shell... Just like anything, something is worth whatever YOU are willing to pay for it!!!!!!!!But, to each their own................. I'm just jealous that I can't find a pair of Zathans in my size for $43..... F it!!!!!!!!!
the real good deals are usually the ones with horrible pics that only those who are either really good at authenticating or are familiar with the wash will realize are genuine and also what they are. i once paid $32 for a pair of size 32 koffha 772 from a complete trash listing. the deals are there, you just have to keep your eyes peeled

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
wow someone selling something for more then they paid! That is a crime. Lets have that person arrested. Maybe we should start threads for all of the people and companies in this world that sell goods and services for a profit.

If you wanted that pair of jeans for that price perhaps you should have bid or bid higher. In this case however the new seller of those jeans is now the owner. Thankfully we live in a country where it is legal to resell item we purchase and make a profit on them(or take a loss) ...

Since there have already been several threads about this seller and this issue of making a profit on items I will just put this out there. This forum is not to bad mouth honest people selling legitimate products. There is nothing dishonest, unethical or illegal about what is happening here. Please refrain from starting threads like this in the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts