Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics to come later... I'm at work right now and not carrying it today.

I was lucky enough to get it in a not-yet-released color (yay! go me!). It is Cherry Red, but honestly, it looks a lot more like pink to me.

I like that the bag can be carried two different ways (as a satchel and a hobo), but I'm not sure I'm digging the size and color.

I'll post pics later and y'all can give me your opinion :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
That sounds really pretty! Is it the small size or the large size?

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
pictures. pictures. pictures!!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Lucky girl!!! That purse is amazing. Can't wait to see it too. Did you get patent or leather?

Do you know what other colors they are coming out with?

·
Premium Member
12,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright gals, here are some pics. Lemme know what you think. It's strange b/c I have bags bigger than this one, but for some reason, I feel like this is almost TOO big for my frame.

Also, which way do you guys like it better -- as a satchel or a hobo?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
OMG, it's gorgeous Anna! Congrats! I like it carried both ways but I probably would carry it as a satchel more. I think it's a perfect size for you, not too big at all.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I think it looks the perfect size on you. I know you think it's too big, but from the pics it looks like it suits you. It's beautiful.

I like it carried both ways. It looks more dressy and professional when used as a satchel. When you use it as a hobo it looks more casual and fun.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Its sooo pretty!!
I like it as a hobo, but I would probably wear it more as a satchel because my arms get tired quickly. Plus its hard to shop with hobos. :)

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
^ You mean the other way around, right? :magwink

Edit: or am I confused?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts