Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked these up yesterday. Need to hem them up a little bit. I usually wear size 30's but the 31's fit a little better. I must stay away from the mexican restaurants. . .they're bad for my belly.

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How many pairs are you up to now? :rofl

You're looking good in those Billys.. that wash definitely suits you! :)
Thank you! I had six pair's of TR's (all within the last five months!) but I sold one pair and I'm getting ready to sell another pair. The Joey Big T's, which I just added to my collection recently (just days before I found the Super T's), are going to be replaced by the Super T's I just got last week. They're nice but they're way too similar to the Super's. So all in all, I'll have four pairs soon. But, that doesn't include my other brands (SFAM, Diesel, Energie) and the jeans I've bought for my wife. What should I go for next? I think I need to buy her a pair too!:love

And, does all this buying and selling still make me an addict?:jumping

· Registered
4,644 Posts
All this buying & selling. That's what I'm doing too. I think it makes it worse. LOL. You are more inclined to get more cause you know if you don't like it, you can sell it. I think I just sold 10 pairs & 5 were TR.

Get your wife some Diesel Lowky :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.