Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i recently just purchased a pair of jeans on ebay and everyones saying they're fake... so im gonna go along n say they're fake too. The seller said all sales are final, no exceptions....

is there anything i can do beside leave a negative feedback? I dont want to leave a FB until she leaves one for me 1st, becuz she might leave me a negative FB if i left her a negative FB.

also, should i email her n tell her that her shit is fake?

i dont kno if this belongs under another section but i thought it would fit under here. Thanks!

· Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
absolutely tell her they are fake and send them back and demand your money back and report her to ebay.
should i just send them to her without her knowing?
how do i report her to ebay? i've never done this before!!!!!

should i write this to her?:
"I have received your jeans, and I am emailing you because they are fake! I had them authenticate and they are no where near authentic Frankie B's! I am demanding a FULL refund or I will report you to ebay."

· Registered
6,056 Posts
should i just send them to her without her knowing?
how do i report her to ebay? i've never done this before!!!!!

should i write this to her?:
"I have received your jeans, and I am emailing you because they are fake! I had them authenticate and they are no where near authentic Frankie B's! I am demanding a FULL refund or I will report you to ebay."
I don't want to give you any bad advice..Did you pay through paypal? This link it great for disputes through paypal..
http://www.authenticforum.com/general-discussion/347-how-win-paypal-dispute.html

In my opinion I probably would not be so harsh in the first email because maybe she doesn't know she's selling fakes??? :IDK
I would give her a couple of days to reply and then go from there. If she doesn't reply, you can open a dispute on Ebay for item not as described (I think) and also open a paypal dispute at the same time.

That is just my opinion, I'm not an expert. Definintely don't leave any feedback yet because as soon as you do, the transaction is closed on ebay.

· Registered
8,706 Posts

· Registered
2,584 Posts
Definitely DO NOT threaten the seller. Just open the paypal dispute. She might not know they are fake. If you come across in a threatening manner, the seller will become defensive and you won't get ANYWHERE with them. Good luck- and I'm so sorry you got fakes. It sucks- I've been there too.

· Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes, i always use paypal wen bidding on ebay. Thank you for your help everyone. Im gonna file a dispute tonight wen i get home from work..

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
EMAIL the seller and request a refund. Why get offensive and file complaints FIRST when you may not need to? Always give the seller the opportunity to make it right first. Wouldn't you expect the same?

· Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
is the message ok?:
Dear S.H.,
I'm am writing to your regarding a previous purchase. I bought the Frankie B Tidal Wave size 0 from you and they are not 100% authentic. I am asking you for a FULL refund. I believed that these were 100% authentic when I bidded on the item. When I received the package I realized they were fake.

· Registered
6,056 Posts
is the message ok?:
Dear S.H.,
I'm am writing to your regarding a previous purchase. I bought the Frankie B Tidal Wave size 0 from you and they are not 100% authentic. I am asking you for a FULL refund. I believed that these were 100% authentic when I bidded on the item. When I received the package I realized they were fake.
I think that sounds good. I hope she is responsive to you and you can get your money back without a hassle. GL

· Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OMG! she emailed me and said she didnt know that they were fake. but she still wont give me a refund. And now she's saying i should just list them on ebay and I might even get more money for them! She's encouraging me to sell fakes!?? WTF? if anyone wants I can pm u her messages.. she sent me like 5 of them.. omg....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.