Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I drank way too much and called my ex-bf... 5 times... at 1:30 am! Thankfully, he didn't answer. I don't know what I was thinking. We work in the same office so I will see him tommorrow. Should I say something? Say nothing? My current bf happens to have the same first name as him so I could just say I accidently called the wrong number. Gah! I feel like such a jackass! :ashamed

· Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I'm leaning towards that. The only thing is I'm worried he'll know I'm lying (because he knows me) and the only reason I would lie is if there is something to "cover up", you know? I don't want him to think it was a booty call or something!

· Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The other problem with that is that he has a voicemail message on his phone that is his voice. So if I was calling the wrong number I should have noticed after the first time it picked up. BUT I was in a very loud bar at the time. Maybe I'll just stay home tommorrow (and tuesday and wednesday)!

I sorta remember calling but I thought it was only once until I checked my phone this morning.

· Registered
3,622 Posts
Omg, I soooo have been there! Now, if I'm ever drinking, it's a given that my friends will take my phone from me!

I'd just play dumb and act like I was drunk and calling my current bf! I doubt he'll say anything though.

· Registered
4,434 Posts
Say nothing unless he asks! If he does, act surprised and say no wonder your bf wasn't answering
i totally agree with this!

The other problem with that is that he has a voicemail message on his phone that is his voice. So if I was calling the wrong number I should have noticed after the first time it picked up. BUT I was in a very loud bar at the time. Maybe I'll just stay home tommorrow (and tuesday and wednesday)!

I sorta remember calling but I thought it was only once until I checked my phone this morning.
if he asks further about the number of time, blame your cell phone/cell phone provider. "oh my god. my phone has been sucking so much lately. it must have been redialing you when it was in my purse!!!"

AND drunk dialing is NEVER good! :magwink

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Friends don't let friends DIAL drunk!!!

· Registered
2,165 Posts
You and me both girl!!!

I got a bit tipsy last night and almost called/texted this guy I am kinda sorta seeing. I was hanging out with some guy who used to babysit him and wanted to tell him that...good thing I didn't. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I agree, say nothing unless he asks. If he asks play dumb and say "I don't remember trying to call you...maybe i was trying to call (instert new bf's name here) and I must have called you instead."

· Registered
2,666 Posts
Any idea why you were calling him in the first place? Perhaps you still have feelings for him or something? There is NO way I'd call any of my exes (not that I know their numbers now anyway LOL I've been with DH for nearly 10yrs!!) unless I still had feelings for them :IDK Just being nosy....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.