Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wore my heritage pocket bobbys today for the first time and they stretched out A TON. I only wore them for about 3 hours and they feel really baggy. They don't look terrible but they are baggier than I would like. :cry:cry I guess I am going to have to hot wash and dry every time I wear them.

·
Banned
4,287 Posts
:cry:cry
I know they're awesome jeans.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
I am sad too.
I was too fat to fit my regular size in Heritage Bobby,
No chance to see if they would stretch.
Not sizing up.
I am sad too.:(

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Mine are super tight after a wash and then too big after about 3 days of wear. Its so hard to get it right with these jeans some times.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think they make them in a 23, so I am stuck with them being big. I love them too much to get rid of them.

Joan - Why didn't you just stretch out your normal size? They stretch more than any jeans that I have.

melmom - :D

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
are these the rigid ones or the stretch ones? =(

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Joan, I feel better hearing you say your normal size felt tight.
I about freaked when mine felt snug in my usual size.

That sucks, Courtney...my beloved DUC supers stretched a ton the first time I wore them and I wanted to cry!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jess - Are your herritage pockets rigid? Mine felt tight when I first tried them on too, but today they were not tight and then after I wore them they were really not tight.

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
I have these in rigid, and they were hella tight when I put them on, but after a day they are just right:)

sorry Courtney, maybe you should give rigid a chance:magwink

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^maybe the next pair I get will be rigid. i just don't think they are as comfy as stretch and they look funny on my upper thighs.

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
^maybe the next pair I get will be rigid. i just don't think they are as comfy as stretch and they look funny on my upper thighs.

That is what I used to think about stretch, but I have a few that indeed look better on me in stretch:)

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
Do all the stretch heritage pockets run big or does it depend on the wash.

mine were TTS, I am on the *cough* large side of a 26, and they were Tight on me at first

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
I am sad too.
I was too fat to fit my regular size in Heritage Bobby,
No chance to see if they would stretch.
Not sizing up.
I am sad too.:(
What wash did you get Joan? I'm thinking of getting the Boss rigids in those and I'm scared I'm going to get the wrong size. :eek:hno I don't want to be sad too. :(

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Jess - Are your herritage pockets rigid? Mine felt tight when I first tried them on too, but today they were not tight and then after I wore them they were really not tight.
Yeah, mine are rigid. They are the first bobbys that don't give me pancake butt though, so I have high hopes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts