Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
sorry

[Original messaged restored - please do not use the edit button like that]

I never thought that I would be posting this-but a friend of mine is in love with her FAKE R&R's *I know* I try not to judge either. Anyways, they ripped and I am trying to find a replacement pair for Christmas.
Obviously, since they are fake, I don't want to pay too much for them. So if any of you have any of the crystallized roths in a size 25, pm me.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
1) no selling threads
2) WHY THE FUCK would you want to promote fakity-ness. Your friend is supporting horrible, third world country productions in child labor sweatshops. It's not about being exclusive, it's about not supporting horrible working conditions. DO NOT support this and buy fakes. :shake
3)Find her real ones and she will be able to tell the difference. Damn good riddance to the fucking fakes that ripped. May they burn in hell.

ETA-
4) You can find amazing steals on REAL pairs.

5) :madbeating you your friend.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
[restored]

seriously!
I KNOW!!!!!!
I have tried many, many, many, many times to get her to switch to the real ones.
I just thought that if someone had gotten screwed on a pair and wanted to get rid of them I would buy them.
I don't wear fakes and have never bought or sold any for myself

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
I didn't think I was posting a selling thread...if I need to post this somewhere else in the forum, I will
Want threads are not allowed because they turn into Selling threads. Selling threads outside the AF Mall area are not allowed. Fakes are not allowed to be listed in the AF Mall (duh).

So there is no where else on this forum that you can post this.

I don't care how badly my friend wanted a pair of fakes, I would never help her find a pair. That is the whole purpose behind this Forum. Seriously, what were you thinking posting that here?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
[restored - do not use the edit button like this]

If a mod could erase the thread that would be great.
obviously wasn't thinking

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
seriously!
I KNOW!!!!!!
I have tried many, many, many, many times to get her to switch to the real ones.
I just thought that if someone had gotten screwed on a pair and wanted to get rid of them I would buy them.
I don't wear fakes and have never bought or sold any for myself
No one here would willingly sell fakes even if they had gotten screwed. That is not something we condone. Tell your friend to buy some on ebay. If they don't get them auth checked, most likely they will be fake.

Also, tell your friend they're stupid, and I will be laughing and taking cell phone pics of their fakes in the mall.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I will be laughing and taking cell phone pics of their fakes in the mall.
I do this!!!! (well with either my camera or someone else's phone, my phone has no camera) :rofl:rofl

I love when people think they are the shit and their jeans are fake. Makes me LOL literally.

And threads do not get deleted unless it is a dire circumstance. They are a learning tool for members and can be brought up if someone is searching for something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.