Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
I support Obama, got above 50% but thought the test was horrible. It seemed skewed and derogatory plus left too much open ended. I swear too some of the question was opted out when I took it but there in the results....I don't think this is a good test at all, but I still support Obama (for the most part anyway).

well I reread it again, but still not a good test imo.

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
Yes, you can tell the test is written in such a way to not be in favour of BO, by the author of the anti-Obama book, the "Audacity of Deceit."

And what is with the question:
6. In general, what should be more important to Americans in their daily life: Moral values or material concerns?

Moral values
Material concerns

·
Banned
3,407 Posts
Disagreed 79%.

question were not reflected of all issue. Half the question were on gun control where my opinion are mixed and without much conviction.

·
Banned
3,407 Posts
And what is with the question:
6. In general, what should be more important to Americans in their daily life: Moral values or material concerns?

Moral values
Material concerns
What's wrong with this question?

Most people can not be honest about it?

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
Disagreed 79%.

question were not reflected of all issue. Half the question were on gun control where my opinion are mixed and without much conviction.
Question were not reflected of all issue? I don't understand what you mean by this. :confused:

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know...how did I miss that!? i just wnet straight to the test...took it and then posted my results. It's definitely written by anti-BO. Yeesh

·
Registered
811 Posts
Well, the title of the thread is "how well do you know Obama?" so I answered the questions with what I figured the creators of the test think is the right answer. I got 92% right. I don't think that means I know alot about Obama but I guess I know alot about what his opponents want people to believe about him.

And what's with this question...

If you knew you had a step brother who was living in a slum and barely surviving on $300 a year, would you help them financially?

What does that have to do with anything? And, yes, I'm sure Obama really believes that "material concerns" are the most important thing in life. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
LOL, enough to know I am NOT voting for him. But I am pretty sure you all knew that!:magwink:jumping

·
Banned
3,407 Posts
You guys did not understand the material vs moral question.

Moral means: christian value etc yada yada yada, conservative republican view

Material means: changing the economy, more jobs money for the middle class.

ALthough I highly doubt he will deliver it is his belief.

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
Buddha, the simple fact is, the majority of American feel that they are morally obliged to provide financial well-being for themselves and their families. Regardless of how you interpret the concept of "morals", the fact that you should have to choose between either of those or that either party favours one concept over the other is ludicrous.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
:rofl I scored 60% which is about right! I don't really agree with either candidate, I agree with a little bit of each & disagree w/ a lot too! I still have no idea who I will vote for. I may not even bother b/c I really don't like either one.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Thanks for taking The Obama Test!

You AGREED with the Barack Obama position on 34 of the 48 test questions. This means you agree with the Obama position 71% of the time.
I hope this will help you make an informed decision on Election Day.
To see where you agreed or disagreed with Barack Obama on each question, and also where the rest of America stands on each question, please scroll below.

And anyone else think this test was formulated by an Anti Obama right winger?
Just the way the questions are presented is a dead give away

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
Well, if this "test" had any actual merit, I would be disappointed by the results.

I am not sure I agree with any line of bullshit 69% :confused:

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
LOL way too much emphasis on gun control, abortion & taxes questions and just one question on other topics that might be favorable. This test is so friggin' tilted.

ETA: bluefevah, you sure this test is not from RNC or one of its incognito sites? :rofl

1 - 20 of 305 Posts