Authentic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Its suggested you dont machine wash, just dip in cold water. Dip in water and use soap and scrub then ur done...

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Lol uh inside out cold water dont know if im right though. Wait for other people to answer that question.

NVM lol

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
You should hand wash the shirts with foil + rubber (ex. bad habits). the shirts with designs printed on (ex. lite collection) could be machine washed no problem.

·
Registered
57 Posts
For shirts with foil like "Wings" wash with hands...
1) Flip the shirt inside out
2) Add soap (Laundry Soap) to a tub of water
3) Wash then rinse, dry

For other shirts w/o foil like "Bad Bee" you can wash eaither machine of hand

I personally hand wash all my clothing because its a much faster pace and $$$ consuming. Also in my opinion some wings look nice when little parts of the foil is gone. But thats just my opinion. And if you think that a shirt fits too large machine wash and dry.. and it should shrink a bit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dom rebel shirts that im planning to wash are the tree hugger and the angel wings one. Both of them have the rubber painting on the shirt.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The dom rebel shirts that im planning to wash are the tree hugger and the angel wings one. Both of them have the rubber painting on the shirt.
rubber wings and tree huggers are safe for machine i believe. try avoiding washing dom rebel shirts too much tho.. I noticed that washing it a lot makes the colours fade away...

·
Registered
450 Posts
what do you mean by lite collection?
Lite collection was the mostly off the spring/summer 09 with only a small picture on the lleft front and on the back...the very simple ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts