Authentic Jeans Forums banner

How does numbering on the 777s work?

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  ostroff 
#1 ·
#3 ·
That is what I thought. So I was surprised when the pair I bought had the same number as the ones I posted above. Is the ebay pair real?

#4 ·
Authentic. IDK about the 777 series number. Would seem weird that these have the same number. What size did you get? The listing says 24 but these are size 25 so its possible these are stolen images or something. Like this seller has 3 pairs available in sz 24 apparently but only shows one pair of 25s making one think the number they get is 531. Maybe that explains it?

#5 ·
Hmmm...good point. I bought mine in a 25 from a different seller and the interior was not shown on the listing (I heard these run big, so I was looking at different sizes). But you are probably right. Maybe this seller is affiliated with the one I bought mine from, because the more I look at the photos the more I think those ARE my jeans.

Sorry for the drama, but it was bugging me and I needed an expert opinion :) THANK YOU!

#6 ·
lol.. yeah, i noticed that too, here are mine for comparison, they are a 25 too.. and i know they are authentic :magwink hmmm i didn't realize these ran big :ashamed i just figured roxannes and me don't get along :(.. they are a super pretty wash and such a cute style but never fit my bootie right.. maybe i need to try one of those 24's :jumping :thumbsup

#7 ·
I normally wear a 26 (I have a Kate in a 25 that fits great, though), and bought these in a 25 after reading on revolve. Yes, they are so pretty! If you find a 24 you should definitely consider it ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.