Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I am a 29/30...almost ALWAYS a 30 in A Pockets. I got a 29 in the HON Raised Crystal As and they are huge after a few hours of wear...could/should have done a 28. I'm sure they would have been "painted on" for the first hour or so but they would have been much better of for extended wear. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
def helps thanks Jennifer, Im guessing the 24 would fit then! I looked at measurements she says 14 inches? but then I heard Pam in the back of my head saying dont trust seller measurements:rofl

·
Registered
473 Posts
One size large. I am TTS 25 and the 25's were waaaaaaaaay too big. I have the 24's now and they are perfect. So just size down one:)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i agree one full size large, some have said its only about half a size though

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
they definitely run big :magwink
i got my first pair in a 28 cause i thought i needed to size up for A pockets - needless to say they were a bit baggy :twitch

so i got my tts :roll still too big.....

so on the lookout for a 26 :D

they are pretty kimoy, and sparklie :love you will be absolutely marvelous in them :smoke

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I have the Raised A pocket's in Honolulu and they are my smallest pair that fit. I sized down by 2, my Nakita A's are a 31 (and we know they run one size big) and my Honolulu's are a 30 and fit snug but comfy.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I have the Raised A pocket's in Honolulu and they are my smallest pair that fit. I sized down by 2, my Nakita A's are a 31 (and we know they run one size big) and my Honolulu's are a 30 and fit snug but comfy.
I wished I would have sized down by 2 as well :( At least I'll have pretty jeans to wear for the start of my next pregnency (no, not yet) and for a while afterwards:D

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
sounds like you should get them Kimoy! Honolulu is so pretty!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts