Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is what season 5 of GND is gonna show
Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Holly Speaks!!!!!
Supposibly Hef has two 19 year old twins willing to be his gf's now (prob just rumors).

GND season 5 premiere oct 5! Well that was past but it just started.

Holly's Blog on myspace even comments on Hef and there sex life. Hef is no longer in her or Kendras top friends.. however they still say relationship. Supposibly Kendra is dating a football star or somethign

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
That is what season 5 of GND is gonna show
Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Holly Speaks!!!!!
Supposibly Hef has two 19 year old twins willing to be his gf's now (prob just rumors).

GND season 5 premiere oct 5! Well that was past but it just started.

Holly's Blog on myspace even comments on Hef and there sex life. Hef is no longer in her or Kendras top friends.. however they still say relationship. Supposibly Kendra is dating a football star or somethign
lol...supposedly, and their

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol...supposedly, and their
'
I'm SOOO bad with those!!!!

THere is like go over there
Their is like it's their dog
They're is like They're going too

I had a shitty english teacher growing up. I struggled for the longest time pronouncing things cause I stuttered.

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
Some of my friends met hugh hefner in LA, and Holly and Kendra were with him along with two other girls whom they did not know. They are huuuuge fans, but they told me it was weird because kendra was just sitting there texting and not really talking to hef or paying any attention to him.

I believe it.

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some of my friends met hugh hefner in LA, and Holly and Kendra were with him along with two other girls whom they did not know. They are huuuuge fans, but they told me it was weird because kendra was just sitting there texting and not really talking to hef or paying any attention to him.

I believe it.
Yea I believed it. I thought Kendra and Bridgette were on there (GOT IT RIGHT) just for the show.

·
Registered
328 Posts
i'm really surprised that holly and hef broke up! but i'm kinda happy for holly... she finally realized that hef would never give her what she wanted - marriage n kids

i'm not suprised that kendra and hef are on the rocks...she always seemed so grossed out and uncomfortable when he kissed her, imo

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Hasn't Bridget been there the longest technically?

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
^ I totally agree.

"I had planned to spend the rest of my life with Holly," he tells Usmagazine.com. "I was road kill a couple weeks ago." Apparently one big issue was Holly's inability to have a kid with the octogenarian. "We tried to have a baby earlier this year and it didn't work out," said Holly. "She became very depressed."
taken from tmz.com

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Weeeeell I'm just going to say what I'm sure some people are thinking....

no gold-dig is complete unless you can get a kid out of it. So it was time for this fairy tale romance to end.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Good, he should date someone his own age.

(not that that will ever happen)

·
Registered
9,069 Posts
:rofl Something is really wrong with all of those girls. Who the hell would even want to go NEAR old man balls?!!? Those chicks are low life whores:puke

1 - 20 of 69 Posts