Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious if anyone else has viewed the holiday 2007 womens styles available on the Citizens official website. So many of the new designs seem to be a radical departure from the staid signature "H" on the back and I'm really loving them! I just wish i could find some pictures to post since the ones on the official website are kinda crummy.

What does everyone think? Has anyone had the good fortune to try them on? I'd like to try my hand at the straight leg ones which is a big step forward for me; my thighs are not very understanding of the whole "skinny leg/straight leg" look but i really :love LOVE :love the fashion pockets :)

The new fashion pocket styles are:

Escher Ava Straight Leg

Smith Avedon Skinny Leg: Planet Funk

Dragonfly High Rise Flare Trouser: Citizens of Humanity Dragonfly Super High-Rise Jeans - Citizens of Humanity - Neiman Marcus

Siren Ingrid Flare

Mapplethorpe Birkin Wide Leg in Carlyle wash

Tulip Hutton Wide Leg (Carlyle wash)

Little Edie Ava Straight Leg (Carlyle wash)

Sahara Avedon Skinny Leg (Carlyle wash)

Siren Ingrid Flare (Carlyle wash)

Sardinia Birkin

Apache Avedon Skinny Leg in Navajo Wash

El Paso wash styles (seem kinda uber-retro; not sure I like these at all). (Pic as Jennypie found and posted :), thanks!)

Sorry for this lame pointless thread; I was just squealing with excitement when I saw the new pocket designs and I knew this was the place to share my excitement!

~L. :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
So far I like the Siren Ingrid Flare in the Carlyle wash. I'm not too fond of the El Paso back pockets.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Aaaah I love too many of them to name them all. Especially the pocket designs under Carlyle. :love:love:love:love
I feel a splurge coming on...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I am going to have to save a ton of money while I am on my ban so I can buy almost all of the Holiday Line. I love all of the ones with girls on the pockets. I even like the Liquid Black.

DROOL!!!!

I could live in COH.

Oh and I LOVE ALL OF THE KNITS!!!!!

COH you never disappoint me.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I feel a splurge for them coming on too; that and a massive R&R binge and a pair of 7FAM Flynts and then I'll be able to breathe again for a little while. :eek:

~L.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Blue Haze! Ahhh!

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
^^ yes i really like blue haze...those neptune kellys are awesome! i really wish coh would also keep making plain 'h' pockets too. i wasn't a huge fan of most of the pockets. a few were good though

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
these are VERY VERY high - Dragonfly High Rise Flare Trouser

i still don't think i can pull off those high-waisted style pants

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
^ME TOO... they are gorgeous!

LOL, I think this is one of the first lines COH has done that I'd actually pay retail for! Most of the styles are gorgeous!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^ Thanks for finding a picture of those, Jennypie! :) I updated the list at the top with a large detail picture too.

~L.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts