Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo Pissed. So Friday night I remember there was a small hole in the upper thigh butt area of my jeans; nothing too serious. Then tonight (Sunday) I went to hang them up and noticed that the hole had turned into a full fledged rip at least 2 inches across. WTF do I do now? Would one of those iron on patches work if I reinforced it with some stitching? These are my first pair of R&R not even a year old and I paid retail for them so I want to salvage them. Thanks in advance.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
find a good tailor and put a patch on the inside to reinforce them. My friend recently ripped hers pretty badly but her seamstress did a reallyyyyy good job, I had to look twice to see that they were stitched over even when she just handed me her jeans - when she wears them, you can't see them at all!

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Actually if you paid retail for them, and if by chance you still have the receipt, you may be able to get them replaced by R&R.

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
Yeah, my Floyd Iron blue thinned in the crotch after about five wears and ripped in the legs in a couple places just by folding them. They are not very high quality denim, but then again, R&R are not in general.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts