Authentic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is henlee in captive blue an STD wash? Do they run TTS?
And while we're at it might as well get an auth check too =)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
The ones in the OP's post are called Captivate Blue which is an STD wash. Its not sexy, but it is one of the better ones out there and one I wouldn't mind having.

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
^Milt is right. The jeans pictured are Henlee Captivate Blue. There is also a Henlee/Floyd/Taylor Captive Blue that Icevirus posted pics of.

I almost bought a pair of Henlee Captivate about a month ago. For a straight-to-discount wash it's really nice. The denim is a little stiff, but definitely one of the nicer STD's out there.

The pics look like stock photos because they are from one of the larger eBay sellers, which I will not name.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot guys, I also thought that this was a nice pair to be an STD so I was skeptical about just labeling them.
But since so many people also agree that they are so nice I will consider buying them again.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Thanks a lot guys, I also thought that this was a nice pair to be an STD so I was skeptical about just labeling them.
But since so many people also agree that they are so nice I will consider buying them again.
If you can get it for a good price (under $100), then why not. Would be a nice pair to have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts