Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought these from a site that I believe is a "to good to be true" site. They have all sorts of cheap clothes. Designer and not. They did have a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans on there so I got them and now I'm pretty sure they are fake. :shake I want to think maybe this store I grew to love wouldn't deceive me, but I'm afraid they have. :ashamed Please help!!! Oh here is there web site. Junior clothing for 15 dollars or less - dresses, skirts, pants and tops

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the email I received from the company. They say they are authentic. :shake Thank you guys for your fast response. :D I just hate those people now.

[Add to Address Book]

To:[email protected]
Subject:Re: Fake Jeans????
Date:Saturday, November 17, 2007 8:15:12 AM
[View Source]
We are sorry but those are not fake jeans, they are 100% authentic. If you do not like them, you can exchange them for something else. If so, please let us know and we will give you return instructions.

Hot Couture
Junior clothing for 15 dollars or less - dresses, skirts, pants and tops

[email protected] wrote:
Hello I just received a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans and from knowledge and what people have been telling me the jeans are fake. From what I know it is illegal to sell fake jeans over the internet or otherwise. Can we please settle this some how. I hate the fact I participated in the buying of a fake Citizens of Humanity without my knowledge, or that I even contributed 1cent to it. I love your company, but am a hater of fakes!! Please let me know what the next step can be.
Thank you, Courtney
PS here is my order info:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.