Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pair of juicy velour pants from ebay seller eyelovetrance. I knew I shouldn't have bid on them when I asked the seller for tag pics and he sent me a tag pic for a different pair.
Here's the tag pic he sent me:

Outerwear Product Azure Textile Sleeve

Now he sent me the pants listed however the tag pic is different...it is the newer tag but it's sewn all along the top of the tag with what appears to be nylon thread. Also the corners where it's supposed to be sewn down have remnants of black thread on them. Could the seller possibly transferred the authentic tag over to this pair? The seller states that the inside tag has been cut to prevent return. My tag is not cut... Sorry I can't take pics cuz my camera's MIA. What should I do?

Here's the auction:
JUICY COUTURE BLue TEA PARTY Drawstring VELOUR Pants P - (eBay item 200166672909 end time Nov-01-07 11:15:00 PDT)

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
under the long white tag with the washing instructions and fabric content (under colored size tag) there should be a very small tag with P or XS or something along those lines. If there is no tag, the item is fake.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
under the long white tag with the washing instructions and fabric content (under colored size tag) there should be a very small tag with P or XS or something along those lines. If there is no tag, the item is fake.
The hoodies I own with the new style of tags do not have the little size tag underneath the care instruction tag.
Sellers items look good...if it makes you feel any better I just bought an auth. pair of Juicy pants from TJ Maxx and it looks like the tag had been ripped off and sewn back on with clear thread. Tag/pants are def. auth, though. Just need to see pics of the item you received...can you borrow a camera from someone?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jetta but is there colored thread also on the corners of the tag? I'll try and find my camera....

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
The hoodies I own with the new style of tags do not have the little size tag underneath the care instruction tag.
just saying, but on pants the little tag is under the others. on hoodies, if you lay it out in front of you, unzip it, then look to the right, you should see the care instruction tag. under that is the little tag! :)

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Jetta but is there colored thread also on the corners of the tag? I'll try and find my camera....
yep, now that i look closer it still has some purple strings hanging from where it was sewn off. It was stitched vertically, but was taken off one item and resewn with clear thread in the top corners. i didn't even notice this until I got home. also the seller probably used the same basic description for all their items - most probably do have cut tags, but they might have forgotten to omit this info on the listing.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
just saying, but on pants the little tag is under the others. on hoodies, if you lay it out in front of you, unzip it, then look to the right, you should see the care instruction tag. under that is the little tag! :)
def. true on the color coded tags:magwink...i was talking about the new pink tags. At least the ones I own don't have the little size tag anywhere, only the care tag on the side. Do any of your hoodies with pink tags have the little size tag on the side?

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
def. true on the color coded tags:magwink...i was talking about the new pink tags. At least the ones I own don't have the little size tag anywhere, only the care tag on the side. Do any of your hoodies with pink tags have the little size tag on the side?
dunno if this still matters, but i have 2 hoodies with that little size tag on the side. one is a cherry-print hoody, the other is a terry hoody, both short sleeve. :)

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It does have a little tag in the same color of the pants says "P" and under it says the number 34.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sellers items look good...if it makes you feel any better I just bought an auth. pair of Juicy pants from TJ Maxx and it looks like the tag had been ripped off and sewn back on with clear thread. Tag/pants are def. auth, though. Just need to see pics of the item you received...can you borrow a camera from someone?
Still can't find my camera.... The tag above is of a different pair he sent me the pic of claiming it was the pair I won.

yay! :D now you don't have to worry about authenticity any more. :jumping
I'm just wondering why the tag looks like it was transferred from a pair of black pants (cuz there's black thread on both ends of the tag) is all....

·
Registered
4,555 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okie thanks for all your help, they look real to me it's just the tag that was irking me I guess.. Denimdiva, they don't look shiny like the set you pulled up so I guess it's good cuz it has the little size tag like you said and Jetta bought a pair of pants like mine with the nylon thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts