Authentic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done it, bought an APC new standard, two-size down, worn it every single day for about 6 months now, and I realized (yes after all the time I spent struggling with the rigidity of the material) that I am knock kneed. :madbeating

I am feeling really bad now, ever since I noticed the pair of jeans' adjusting to my legs, and the fact that I can't fix my knees (at least not instantly).

What should I do? I love the jeans! The problem with me right now is the style that the new standard is. The tightness is too much for my legs. I mean it doesnt look good at all. :shake

I was actually wondering if this pair, given time, will stretch to a point where it becomes much more looser that it is now and hide my knocked knees? Does anyone here have any experience with this?

If not, maybe I'll just have to live with this for now until I find a different style, like, perhaps the rescue? :madbeating

FyI, I am totally clueless to the denim world itself. :bigeyes

·
Registered
440 Posts
did you just wash them? they will shrink and stretch with every wash, wear them for a week and they should loosen up again.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
^ i'm thinking the latter. :eek:
That is what I think .. which is pretty normal with raw denim. The knees on all of my pairs bend outward when I lay them down flat. Has no bearing on the jeans when they are on my legs though ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts