Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need suggestions for a dress for a wedding. It's on a Sat and church is at 12:00pm. I need suggestions as what would be appropriate as I haven't bought a dress in a VERY long time. Oh, it's cold here. How do people dress up when it's cold? I don't go outside w/out having every inch of me covered and I don't know how I would 'dress' for an occasion when it's cold. brrr.

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
Luckily the winter wedding I was supposed to go to was cancelled, so I don't have to worry about how to cover up anymore. Sorry, not very helpful for you :rofl

I guess tights and a nice long wool coat over the dress?

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
I was always soooo lucky to be in the weddings:roll

I cannot remember enjoying "watching" one.

Winter ....uugghhhh, I stink at this, I would wear dressy warm suit, but do not listen to me, LOL sorry:(

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But would colored tights look weird? Or maybe I could just find something that would go with black and call it george. Thanks for the reply. I hate dresses :(

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was always soooo lucky to be in the weddings:roll

I cannot remember enjoying "watching" one.

Winter ....uugghhhh, I stink at this, I would wear dressy warm suit, but do not listen to me, LOL sorry:(
haha I think that sounds very cozy :D

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
But would colored tights look weird? Or maybe I could just find something that would go with black and call it george. Thanks for the reply. I hate dresses :(
Colored tights would be cute! :headspin

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
I say stick with something in stretch wool with tights. I would get black as well. You can never lose having a simple black dress in the closet. You could dress it up with a snazzy necklace or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts