Authentic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, HELLO!!! Great board and very informative!!! :D

My DH bought me some TR's on EBay for Christmas and let me try them on - I never owned a pair, but thought some things didn't look right, so i started fishing around (which led me here) My TR's are definitely FAKES

My dilemma is that he already left this seller feedback, and unfortunately he paid "authentic" prices.

He is contacting the seller and if we are out the almost $200 that is one thing, :cry but how can we assure this person doesn't do this again??:ashamed

·
Registered
36,827 Posts
:Welcome to AF; we're glad you found us. :)

you can't do anything to prevent the seller (or anyone else) from selling fakes. :( it's an uphill, useless battle unfortunately. :eek: you should not be out $200 if you follow paypal's policies. please please please tell me your husband paid with a credit card. :eek:hno

you can post pics of the jeans in question here so we can confirm for sure that they are fake. has your husband contacted the seller yet? if not, do so; leaving feedback means nothing if the item you received is fake. see if the seller will cooperate with you; if not, file a claim with paypal. then you do this, because paypal will likely require proof that the jeans are indeed fake:

http://www.authenticforum.com/rules...-letters-authenticity-us-paypal-disputes.html

if all that fails, and IF your hubby used a credit card, the last resort is to file a chargeback with your CC company. that's why it's imperative that you use a credit card on ebay. :eek:

sorry you got duped, but if it makes you feel any better, that's why 90% of us are here as well. :magwink

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to update you on this. We got our money back!! My DH basically emailed seller and said "it's illegal to sell counterfit items on ebay - yes, I already left feedback, but wanted to give you the opportunity to make it right before going thru proper channels"

The seller replied right away and said 'send them back and we'll refund your money' I was leery, so I did signature required on them (*thru USPS*) and took lots of pics... just in case.

They refunded our money in full on Wednesday!!!

Thanks for all your help, and needless to say, I will NEVER buy another pair without 'autheticating' here!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts