Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm planning to bid on this TR disco billy big t, and would like to have some advice :) I'm a size 24, and usually size 24 jeans measure 13-14 inches flat at the waist (with dip). However, the seller states in the item description that these measure 24 inches all around the waist, which I assume to be much too small for a TTS size 24 jeans.

My question is, does this style run true to size? Could it be that the seller measured the waist wrong? The seller insists that the measurements are accurate, and that these jeans have not been altered around the waist.

Any help/advice would be appreciated! I really like those jeans and won't hesitate to bid on them if they actually do run true to size :ashamed

TRUE RELIGION Blue Disco Billy Big T Cotton Stretch Skinny Leg Jean 24 | eBay

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
They probably did not measure them properly, if you wear comfortably size 24 in TR then there is every chance that they will fit you also.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks again! Yeah I noticed that the seller listed the waist measurement of most of his jeans as the same number as the jeans size. But just wanted to confirm and double check with an expert here so I don't buy something that might not fit :blink

1 - 3 of 3 Posts