Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I agreed with an Ebay seller to do a BIN on an item that was running as an auction. She said to send the payment via paypal, she didnt know how to send an invoice so she said just send it to her email add. She has good feedback so I thought it was ok, and sent it.
I just realised that I didnt send it to the email add she said was her Paypal email add, I sent it to the email add she was emailing me from! Is this going to be a big problem? Will she still get the payment ok?
Am a bit worried! :confused:

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
It will be okay if she has that email attached to her paypal acct (you can have more than one). If she doesn't, I don't know where it would go. You should call Paypal.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I emailed her explaining situation but she hasnt got back to me yet. On my PP account its saying 'transaction completed' so I assume she must have had that email add attached to the account otherwise the payment wouldnt be able to successfully complete?

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
You are probably OK, if the transaction completed. Hopefully she will get back to you soon, I'd be stressing out too.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts