Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wondering what wash these Scorpions are but I haven't gotten around to it until now. Sorry, the pictures are huge.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
^ are you kidding me?! have you seen obsession yellow? or elite blue? or obscure? there are so many pretty R&R's out there right now!

now I'll contain my rage.. haha

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
Force Blue? Fierce? maybe?
can't be force b/c that didn't come out till 2007 and these are from the spring 2006 collection

fierce is cotton/poly so that can't be it either

not amethyst b/c that has yellow stitching

i thnk i'm gonna guess KRYPTON

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
^ are you kidding me?! have you seen obsession yellow? or elite blue? or obscure? there are so many pretty R&R's out there right now!

I believe you and I are in agreement. What I said was that I have seen better washes than the one that the OP listed in the original thread.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I believe you and I are in agreement. What I said was that I have seen better washes than the one that the OP listed in the original thread.
lol I can't read late at night apparently... :rofl you said AREN'T! oh wow! my bad!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know but they aren't the best looking RRs I've seen lately.

Uhhhhh the whole point of my post was asking what color the wash was. I really didn't ask whether you liked the wash or not. I like it and that's all that matters :roll

To everyone else, thanks for all the help :)

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
woah! calm down. I was half kidding in my response to visionary and that's cuz I misread his deal and you can't hear my tone through the internet.. It had nothing to do with you, so I don't know why you even responded to my post. And there's no need to get defensive about the jeans. If you like them, who cares if someone you don't even know doesn't like them and says so?

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
^ sorry! I have NOT had a good day today. :( I shouldn't take it out on forum members.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts