Authentic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just dont know if these will look like hot buttered ass on me or not.. :whistle

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
I think they're really pretty! :yes I'm not really familiar with SFAM so I can't visualize them modeled... :IDK

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they'd look awesome with your new Frye boots. :D
thats what I was thinking! :rofl

Stacii, Ive never even laid eyes on a pair of these IRL, only online. I was doing a generic search for sfam on ebay and found these.

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
I like the new Jet Oleander wash as far as black jeans go. Haven't seen it in person, but it looks like a nice, smooth faded black. I've only seen it in Lexie straights though, and if I remember correctly you're on the taller side.

The one thing I really don't care for on these Gwens is the square patch on the right pocket...does it have crystals on it? And I've never been able to tell - is that metallic stitching or beading on the pockets?

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the new Jet Oleander wash as far as black jeans go. Haven't seen it in person, but it looks like a nice, smooth faded black. I've only seen it in Lexie straights though, and if I remember correctly you're on the taller side.

The one thing I really don't care for on these Gwens is the square patch on the right pocket...does it have crystals on it? And I've never been able to tell - is that metallic stitching or beading on the pockets?
yeah, Ive been named Queen of the Amazons by my MIL (Im 5'8 :rofl) these have a 30.5" inseam, so Im GLAD theyll be for tucking.. I went ahead and got them because the bing cashback is 15% right now on ebay :eyebug I'll take better pics when they get here! More than likely if that patch bugs me and I can.. Ill take it off.. or itll be covered by my shirts.. more or less I wanted them to wear with my super short dresses & tunics for winter... because leggings just dont cut it.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for reminding me about that 15%. hopefully my london kates aren't wonky! :D
:rofl Theres nothing else I want, so its disappointing.. I wish it had been 15% when I got my fryes! :cry

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Can't wait to see pics, they look really pretty!

I got the organic califor. wash, I think, and I thought the patch would bother me too, but they are so comfy and pretty you don't even notice it!

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yay!!! U r going t lovethese I have them and I love them but I'm short too lol I'm sure they will look great with ur fryes!! :D

now what's this 15% thing about? :confused:
Its my thread, so Ill threadcrap if I wanna :rofl Bing.com cashback works with ebay and paypal (bin's only) if you sign up at bing.com and setup your account and stuff, when you search for something and go to the ebay 'sponsored' link and then find the item you want and do the bin you get cash back.. its usually varying amounts but last night and today it was 15%, its been 8% in the past.. but if you have your pp account setup with them right, you get it back instantly. (and pp doesnt take fees out of it) its a bit complicated to explain, but once you figure it out, its pretty sweet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts