Authentic Jeans Forums banner

** Keep/Trade/Get Rid Of **

• Should I keep these??

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Should I get the next larger size??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should I give up altogether on wearing Moloko Crowns?

Votes: 7 16.3%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please give me your honest opinions....................
Should I keep these (in this size) or get the next size larger? I'm just wondering if they look too tight??
Thanks for the help!

And........sorry for the "butt" shots but I figured ya gotta see what they look like??!!
:)

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imo they look a little too big for you
I didn't even think of that as an option!! So these must just obviously have a tighter fit?!? I guess I can definitely assume you wouldn't recommend going one size larger. :magwink

Do these look okay?? And, I totally value your opinion because you are the R&R God!! :bowndown

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
I didn't even think of that as an option!! So these must just obviously have a tighter fit?!? I guess I can definitely assume you wouldn't recommend going one size larger. :magwink

Do these look okay?? And, I totally value your opinion because you are the R&R God!! :bowndown
nooooooooo don't size up

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
they look great on you, I love this wash

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Those look GORGEOUS and the fit is perfect! Lighter washes shouldn't be super tight, IMO. There are some folks on here that disagree and wear all their jeans way too tight, but that's another story!

You look great in those!

·
Registered
841 Posts
They really are perfect. I see so many really tight jeans on here that those almost look loose to me. :confused: The look awesome on you, just right, don't change a thing!!!!! I promise!!!

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks so much everyone!!! :flowers

I can't tell you how good you guys made me feel!! I think I will have a big dumb grin on my face all day now from all the compliments! :D Seriously, you've made my day!! (And you can be darn sure I'll be posting more pics now)!!! :magwink

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
They look perfect, fit you well imo

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
they're not too tight at all. i wear my jeans way tighter!

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think they're just perfect! Not too tight, not too big!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i voted keep. perfect!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts