Authentic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm not really familiar with Diesel jeans that much but I recently saw someone at the mall with a pair I liked. They were a somewhat light blue and had the word "Diesel" stitched across the width of the butt. Was wondering if anyone knew what pair these might be.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well thank you for the info. No I don't have a picture, I felt it inappropirate to ask a stranger if he would mind me taking a photo of his a** lol. Well it's sorta disappointing though because I want some Diesel's but can't find the right one. Any suggestion? I really like flashy garments... not sure why.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Were the words diesel stitched in big Red leather near the waist on the backside? I recall seeing really old tacky ones like that on yoox, but most likely its fake.

·
Registered
491 Posts
well thank you for the info. No I don't have a picture, I felt it inappropirate to ask a stranger if he would mind me taking a photo of his a** lol. Well it's sorta disappointing though because I want some Diesel's but can't find the right one. Any suggestion? I really like flashy garments... not sure why.
Viker 71J has a flash back pocket?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts