Authentic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be gentle - I'm afraid of your answer. I bought these from a store online and the next day tried to cancel my order. They had already shipped. They said they are real, but I just don't know. I asked them if they guaranteed and they said yes, I could return them in 7 days if not satisfied. Will you please look and tell me your opinion.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First of all, thanks for responding.

Here are the tag pictures - sorry they aren't great pics:

I got them from bestuggoutlet.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was thinking of purchasing these from the same store you did..since they checked out on the forum and when I typed in the name on the ugg site (you can look up counterfeit web sites) it said it was a known counterfeit website.

Link

Official UGG® Australia Site | UGG® Boots, Slippers, Sandals, and Casuals including Women's Boots, Sheepskin Boots, Men's Boots, Espadrilles and Wedges

Does anyone know if TopUGGStore-Best Ugg Boots,Ugg Australia,Uggs Online Store is authentic (it's not listed on ugg site)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm sure if you type a non authorized dealer website on it, it will state that they are counterfeits.
I work at the Ugg Store, and those are real.

If still in doubt I will take pictures of the real ones tomorrow and post them up there so we can all compare :)

I was thinking of purchasing these from the same store you did..since they checked out on the forum and when I typed in the name on the ugg site (you can look up counterfeit web sites) it said it was a known counterfeit website.

Link

Official UGG® Australia Site | UGG® Boots, Slippers, Sandals, and Casuals including Women's Boots, Sheepskin Boots, Men's Boots, Espadrilles and Wedges

Does anyone know if TopUGGStore-Best Ugg Boots,Ugg Australia,Uggs Online Store is authentic (it's not listed on ugg site)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for replying. So do you guys think they are real or not? I'm confused. I really don't know squat to recognize the real from fakes and I don't want to do anything wrong by contributing to something illegal (or look like a fool by walking around in my supper fake uggs and everyone else knows but me :ashamed).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey can you check the sole.
In the pattern, last line, there should be a mumble jumble buncha numbers.

and I will post pics tomorrow! Sorry =) I promise!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is some numbers/letters. If I read it right it says "8N8K" Is this a good sign? Thanks again for helping me with this.

·
Registered
156 Posts
From: Official UGG® Australia Site | UGG® Boots, Slippers, Sandals, and Casuals including Women's Boots, Sheepskin Boots, Men's Boots, Espadrilles and Wedges

In the "How to avoid it" section: Be wary of websites that contain UGG® anywhere in the domain name. If you are viewing UGG® Australia products online anywhere other than uggaustralia.com and the domain name includes "UGG." or any variation of this word, or includes one of our style names in the domain address, e.g. "Cardy," this product is most certainly counterfeit.

ETA: Check out this site also: http://www.fleecefootwear.com/Fake-Uggs.html
The aforementioned site is on the list approved UGG retailers.

This doesn't necessarily mean that your pair in question is fake, though I would be careful.

·
Registered
930 Posts
This doesn't necessarily mean that your pair in question is fake, though I would be careful.
ITA. I don't anything about the Cardy boots:( So I can't really help with auth'ing them. But I do agree with the above quote.
It looks like the labels on the back of your boots are a bit crooked? I thought that was a sign of fake ones (not 100% sure), but if they are auth., could that possibly be why the are discounted so much? :IDK

I just went through a bunch of chaos (& fakes) trying to purchase Tall Classics from discount retailers & ebay. I finally got so frustrarted that I just paid retail at the official website. It cost a whole lot more than I wanted to pay, but at least I know for sure that they are the real deal:eek:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Sorry i am late to the thread, but that website looks ridiculously fake. First of all, Ugg Australia does not wholesale to anyone cheap enough that they could sell new Uggs for 50-70% off retail price.
The FAQ section isn't even written in clear English, making me believe that they ship the boots from China.
...UGG Boots are not only comfortable but also extremely fashionable hot.
If we approve that your Goods disappears, we will resend you another for impenstate. :twitch

1 - 18 of 18 Posts