Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
They do indeed look like lightweight denim, and the hang tag is not correct, switched somewhere along the lines, but the good news is that the jeans are indeed REAL!
Great pics in that auction also!:D

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, first thank all of you for your really fast answers :) So I am happy that I choosed a real one for bidding. I'm not really sure what leightweight denim means? Is this more kind of a Jeans for wearing at summer or is the fabric just a bit different from the normal TR's?

· Registered
5,826 Posts
ok, first thank all of you for your really fast answers :) So I am happy that I chose a real one for bidding. I'm not really sure what leightweight denim means? Is this more kind of a Jeans for wearing at summer or is the fabric just a bit different from the normal TR's?
:eek:

My boyfriend has a pair of light weight denim jeans. The fabric feels a bit thinner, and it's very soft. They seem really comfortable.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sounds good, ok I will go for it then, Thank you all again, especially because here in Europe TR is so expensive in stores (even a normal pair of TR Joeys will not cost less than 300$) that one has to check the ebay auctions. And there are soo many fakes here, too! Incredible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.