Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why would I do shit like this? Have you read the things posted here? Have you seen how people are treated?

Ask Pam why she -- as a moderator -- would take sensitive information that was supposedly "anonymous" on Honest Forum and openly discuss and share who wrote what... people who believed they were posting personal information confidentially.

Who's crazy?

lol... she was banned for being a miserable human being and nothing has changed.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Whatever. I can't believe that so many of you approve of the way the moderators behave here and the way that people are treated. I know not everyone does -- I got plenty of PMs all about it. I didn't know what Josh did to get himself banned from HF -- didn't even know it existed. Didn't know about Pam either... until about a dozen people told me.

:shake

Pathetic. I'll tire of this soon enough -- no worries. Pam knows what I do for a living -- its pretty pointles to "ban" someone who programs software.

Bottom line is -- I still stand behind all that I said and I know a lot of people do.

Not being known doesn't stop the truth from being true.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.